Monday, May 18, 2009

One More Week...

One more week until I start my fieldwork. I am very excited, but still pretty nervous!!
We had a good weekend, On Friday we took Joe to his first baseball game (the Lexington Legends) he was so cute in his little baseball hat!!
We got to go see Bart's mom and dad on Saturday. It was good to see them and know that they were so close! On Sunday we went to Lebanon Christian Church (one of the churches that has a job opening).
Today was pretty busy. Mom, Emily, myself, Austyn and Joe all went to run errands and we had some very tired babies when we got home this afternoon.
Joe has been having belly issues the past few days...he won't eat all this bottle and screams when we try to feed him. I just feel so bad because I know that his belly is hurting him.... I just hope it gets better soon!
Thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment